EdTechTeacher is worked up to supply a brand new 4-hour course on AI & ChatGPT in Schooling! Be part of us for an incredible expert-led cohort expertise about this quickly advancing improvement in schooling.
For the educators which were inundated with information, sources, and anxiousness over the discharge of ChatGPT to the general public – let’s study collectively. What’s ChatGPT, the challenges and potentialities, what does this imply for instruction, how can we leverage it to our benefit, AND how will we convey all this info to our educators? It’s not time to panic, it’s time to study extra and plan…
Dates & Instances:
4 1-hour on-line classes – small cohort mannequin
- Tuesdays at 7:30 PM EST, 6:30 CST, 5:30 MT, 4:30 PT
March seventh, 2023 (3/7, 3/14, 3/21, 3/28)
- What’s ChatGPT and AI? What’s underneath the hood? And what does this imply for schooling?
- Immediate engineering and the way can ChatGPT be a time saver for educators?
- Insurance policies, syllabus modifications, vocabulary, and definition modifications. What will we have to be in schooling?
- How can educators mannequin intentional and accountable use of instruments like ChatGPT for college students?
$75 per participant
Teacher: Christina DiMicelli
Christina is the Know-how Integration Specialist at Pinkerton Academy in Derry, NH. With 15+ years of expertise in schooling, she is targeted on skilled studying for educators. She is a Google Licensed Coach, Google Innovator #LAX18, and ISTE Licensed Educator / Neighborhood Chief. She has been within the classroom with preK by grade 8, constructed and facilitated a Makerspace, is an skilled coach, and is able to push all of the buttons to get you occupied with new concepts to boost the coed studying expertise. All in favour of Thoughts, Mind, and Instructing together with the probabilities expertise brings to schooling, Christina likes to spark concepts and aid you innovate your instructional observe.