Google Search Console pushed out a safety management replace that reworked how the consumer and permissions administration works. That is to carry over the outdated Webmaster Instruments model to the brand new Search Console, and Google will sundown the outdated model within the coming months.
The brand new functionalities added to Google Search Console’s consumer and permissions administration embrace:
- Distinguishing between verified and delegated house owners
- Simpler, fast removing of verified house owners (no have to take away their possession token)
- Skill to vary delegated house owners’ permissions ranges (proprietor, full, restricted)
- Skill to see your property’s verification tokens for all present and former customers and particularly see tokens leftover by earlier house owners
- Possession occasions historical past
Listed below are some screenshots (click on to enlarge):
Google wrote, “When eradicating a beforehand verified proprietor, you should definitely take away all verification tokens for that consumer. This is likely one of the updates we’re rolling out as we speak, now you can overview the leftover possession tokens in order that eliminated house owners can’t regain entry to the property.”
Google will sundown the standalone Google Webmaster Central verification device within the coming months.
Discussion board dialogue at Twitter.